A Year of Change

Hello? Is this thing on? ::taps microphone::

Happy New Year!

I realize it’s been a while since I posted on the blog. To those of you reading this, thanks for sticking around! You’re pretty awesome.

A lot has been going on in my life and it has taken me a while to adjust. I’m hoping to get back to blogging this week and dust the cobwebs off my computer screen. I’ve missed the blogosphere and can’t wait to reconnect with my amazing internet friends.

For those of you that have been wondering where I’ve been or why I decided to stop the Medifast program, I’m sure this picture will answer your questions…
Baby Parquer

That’s right, I’ve been baking a baby for the past 12 weeks and I’m happy to announce that Baby Parquer will be joining our family in August.

Here’s to the many changes this blessing will bring… Cheers!

Comments

1. says

Congrats mama! Number 3 has been a fun change in my house. I’m so excited for you! :) And, you know, funny thing how that works… I finally got fed up and was ready to start a big lifestyle change to lose weight last year and then found out I was pregnant. lol

2. Maria says

Congratulations! You make the most beautiful children! Hope you have an easy and blessed pregnancy!

3. Ruthie Hart says

I am so excited for you!! When are you due? We are due August 5th!!

4. says

OH EM GEE!!!! Congratulations, girl!!! I am so happy for you. Now THAT is a reason to say “screw the diet!” :)

5. says

Awe!! I’m so happy for you!! I thought I had read you weren’t going to have more, but I could always tell in your posts about the girls you wanted another one! SO exciting!

• says

You’re right. We weren’t going to have any more, but… surprise! I’m excited to have a third even if it was unplanned. The girls are super excited, too! :)