When I first started decorating the girls room, one of the things I wanted to do was create some Letter Art using their initials. Paul’s not too keen on this idea, so it remains on my to-do list until I can convince him otherwise. In the meantime, I’ve been browsing the web for some ideas and came across these:
- Love washi tape? It seems to be all the craze nowadays. If so, check out this easy Washi Tape Wall Art tutorial.
- If you’ve got a bag full of buttons hidden away in your sewing stash, put them to use and create some Button Wall Art.
- Like the simple and understated look? Grab some nails and string and follow this tutorial!
- Lastly, if you’re a mom with little ones, you probably have more crayons that you know what to do with. I know we do! Create some letter art and finish it off by framing it!
Yesterday we headed to the San Francisco Bazaar. If you recall, I actually had a booth there two years ago and it was pretty successful. My hope is that next year, I can apply for a spot again and reopen my shop. But, we’ll see how that goes. Here are some pics I managed to take with my iPhone while shopping. Continue reading
Don’t forget to check out the giveaways for a Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE, a Virgin Mobile AWE and a Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy Rush. Both Virgin Mobile and Boost Mobile offer customers affordable no-contract mobile service which is a perfect hassle-free gift to give and receive. Today’s giveaway will be for a LG Optimus F7 from Boost mobile. Continue reading
Today’s giveaway will be for a Samsung Galaxy Rush from Boost mobile. But before you enter this, be sure to check out the giveaways for a Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE and a Virgin Mobile AWE from Virgin Mobile. Both Virgin Mobile and Boost Mobile offer customers affordable no-contract mobile service which is a perfect hassle-free gift to give and receive. And now onto the Samsung Galaxy Rush from Boost mobile. Continue reading
This upcoming New Year, rather than focusing on becoming a “new” me, I’m going to put a lot more effort into being a “better” me and I’m going to start with being more active. Every year I have a resolution to lose weight. And every year I fail. This year instead of losing weight, I will resolve to start exercising regularly and here are a few things on my “get fit” wish list:
- These studio wraps from Nike are perfect for those of us who don’t like to go barefoot when working out.
- I’m loving this off-the-shoulder sweater and it’s saying- “Train like a beast look like a beauty”!
- I have always wanted to be a runner. I vow to make 2014 the year I get off my butt and actually start running. And these cute running shoes are the perfect motivation.
- “Train Insane or Remain the Same” reads this pullover hoodie. Now I don’t plan to go insane with exercising, but it’s a cute, motivating quote.
- And because I plan to get back into yoga, an extra thick, slip-free mat is a must for me.
Have you thought about your New Years Resolutions, yet?